Continuing Education for Massage Therapists
Save Your Hands! Injury Prevention
In this class you will:
- Learn about risk factors & symptoms for injuries
- Learn how body mechanics & ergonomics differ & how each can affect injury risk
- Learn how to adapt your practice immediately with lots of hands-on time
- Develop a personalized self-care plan
- Receive a copy of Save Your Hands! 2nd Edition Book
Protect Your Investment in Your Career
Take the time to protect your time and financial investments and your ability to continue helping others for many years to come. You’ll learn alternative techniques that are less strenuous, taxing, fatiguing, and risky to your body, how to recognize symptoms of injuries, the importance of early treatment should an injury come about despite all your best efforts, and beat the statistics for career length of massage therapists. If you’re an employer, this course will help mitigate your legal liability, reduce sick days, injuries and workers comp claims. A reduction in therapist turnover and the time saved from hiring and training new staff saves your company even more money and makes your life easier. If you’re self-employed, you’re the only one looking out for you–time off work means lost income with no paid time off. Discover simple but important changes you can apply to your daily activities, both at work and in your off-work hours.
This comprehensive, holistic approach to injury prevention is taught in the Save Your Hands!® Workshop, using the best-selling textbook Save Your Hands! The Complete Guide to Injury Prevention and Ergonomics for Manual Therapists.
Classes Coming Soon:
- Intro to Kinesiotaping
- Intro to Cupping
- Hands Tools
Contact Rachel Sheard, CIPI if you:
- Are ready to register
- Would like to purchase a copy of Save Your Hands! 2nd Edition Book to begin reading right away and/or register for a workshop separately
- Would like to host an exclusive workshop at your office
- Have any other concerns or questions
Email rbodysolutions at gmail dot com or call 503-318-9626.